Unfortunately Snew was still working through the recent bug she's been fighting and couldn't participate in marching band this weekend. On the positive side Li and I finally got around to making the Halloween tree I've been wanting to try. Here's a peek:
This was so much fun. Just some crepe myrtle branches spray painted black with left over spray paint from the light post at one of the rentals. We cut out some spooky shapes from construction paper and used silver tinsel as ribbon to hang them. Lots of fun and no $ spent :). I like that the semi-gloss paint makes it shimmer and shine. We also got our orange lights wrapped onto the topiary in the entrance way. We're getting there.