Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm baaaaaack! And I missed you!


Sarasota was great! Not nearly as different from where I live as South Beach, or Key West, but there were definitely some areas that knocked my socks off. We had a really hard time finding waterfront restaurants - turns out that's because we headed the wrong way on Lido Key - but somehow always seemed to luck out and walk into a little place, with a little deck, a little table for two, and a great big view. I've got fodder for post after post and will definitely have to reign myself in from posting a bazillion posts about it.  Siesta key is my personal favorite.  Loved it.




It was great to spend some much needed alone time with my hunny.






The views were amazing.


This was our view, from our table, as we ate dinner one night.



Hope you are all having a very healthy
 and Happy Holidays!



I missed you - and your blog - more than I'd like to admit, hahaha,
and am itching to catch up on it all.


For now it's back to reality, which included cleaning my grubby lanai
 - hopefully, and unfortunately.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lisa (aka) French said...

Welcome back;) Hope you had a great time full of great memories;) French

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Hello, hello! Your hunny has beautiful eyes and you are absolutely gorgeous! *Throws snowflakes*

Mafe Molinari said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!! Merry christmas...
Maria

jewelstreet said...

So glad you're back! You look absolutely fabulous! I'm so jealous though you must have sent some warm temps cause it was in the 60's over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I've been gone myself! It's taking forever to catch up! Those pics are amazing! We're planning a trip to Florida next year so I hope to get to see some sights like that soon! :)

Rick said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Be sure to visit for the giveaway coming soon and you might win a caricature of your own.

Your trip sounded nice. Can I come along next time?

WheresMyAngels said...

Glad you had a great time as I was not someplace beautiful and fun! lol

nikkicrumpet said...

Welcome back...It sounds like you had a great time...and please post lots and lots of pictures...trust me all I have to look at is dead plants and snow!! So a picture of sunshine and a pretty view will be a relief!

nikkicrumpet said...

Welcome back...It sounds like you had a great time...and please post lots and lots of pictures...trust me all I have to look at is dead plants and snow!! So a picture of sunshine and a pretty view will be a relief!

Chris said...

Well, welcome back! Looks like you had a great time. My family and I went to Siesta Key for a week last summer, and it was fabulous!!! There's nothing like it. Good luck on your catching up!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Wow! That looks so nice and warm. Glad you had a great time:-)