Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tea for one winner!

My beautiful elves did pick a winner this morning before heading off to Grandma's to visit with Santa.  He happened to stop by the clubhouse in her development to indulge in some cookies and milk with all the kids.  Sorry it took me so long to get it posted.  Hope I'm not on your naughty list.  

Picking a winner:

My lovely elves enjoy a good giveaway drawing...

however it appears the attention loving poodle is quite bored by them...


Congrats Pink Ink

 Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please e-mail me (via my profile) with your shipping info.  I'll be sending it out on Monday.  Tuesday the latest.  

I've already got another giveaway idea in mind so check back soon!  Enjoy your Saturday night!

7 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Cute little elves! and congrats to the winner!!

Jewel Allen said...

Yay!! Thank you!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Cool elves!

Mafe Molinari said...

They look so cuteee!!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations Pink Lady.
Love the elves

nikkicrumpet said...

Dang...those are some mighty cute elves!!! Congrats to the winner!

WheresMyAngels said...

What? I didn't win?? lol