Monday, December 08, 2008

Some Florida curb appeal I find appealing...

Josh and I were out on one of our (that's a lot of o words in a row, right?) drives this morning to take pics for a BPO he's working on, and I decided to take a few of homes that caught my eye to share with you.  Hope you enjoy this first batch, I'll be posting more over the next few days:



I love the palm lined & pavered driveway, as well as the little tower...





Pretty bump out master bath on the right, and more pavers and palms...





This one is more French Country than Mediterranean...


This is it's adorable little detached garage.  They did a great job tying it into the house...


I enjoy our BPO picture taking drives because they allow me to explore the different neighborhoods in Spring Hill, and all around Hernando County.  There is such a variety, and it is always inspiring.

Today's drive inspired me to finally get a few more palms planted.

Come back tomorrow for more.

15 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for sharing the photos...they are really nice

Kristen said...

I just got tagged now so have you

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I could only dream of my house looking anything like that! I wonder if palm trees could survive in Oklahoma! :)

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ooh, those are fun. I really like the palm-tree lined drive.

jewelstreet said...

Can I have the second house for Christmas?! Pretty please? :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

These houses are fabulous! Can't wait until you post more! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

cotedetexas said...

very pretty - I love the windows on the side of the garage - that's a great idea!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Ohh I love those. Makes me feel like going to the beach!!

Heather said...

The French country one is to die for!!

Tanya said...

so glad you made the tutus! super cute blog!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

The first house is nice...and I love the little detached garage, you don;t see that much!

Yes...We have those sliders everywhere in our casa...6 sets. That's a lot of dog nose marks and windex!!

Kristen said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm a blog snatcher so if you see anything on mine you like you are welcome to snatch it. Look forward to reading your random things.

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Pretty houses!! And it looks so warm.....

Your question inspired a story:

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com

Justabeachkat said...

I love to ride around (or walk when I can find the time lately) and just enjoy looking at other houses. In your business, you get to see the inside too.

Christmas Hugs!
Kat

WheresMyAngels said...

The last three looks like ones I would see around here, minus the palm tree's!! lol