Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Florida curb appeal I find appealing, III...

Thanks for checking back in on day three of my posts showcasing some of the homes in and around Spring Hill, FL that I enjoy looking at.  I'm hoping that you do, too. 

I love reading your comments on them and hearing about which you like.    

And now for day 3's homes:


I like the square lines and covet all that garage space, unfortunately I caught it on trash day...

Very cool fountain...





This one is absolutely stunning in person...


I like the turret feel of the bump outs, and the corbels at the roof line...







This one is set back on a large corner lot...

I like the stonework on the columns and garage...







Circular courtyard feeling driveway leading to garage and entrance...

More of those corbels I seem to like, and the fountain I love...


Any new favorites?

Mine is still the first house from day 1.

6 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I still like the house from Day 1 but I absolutely adore the first house from today. But, the other yellow house today is also really pretty. I love the mediterranean look.

Kristen said...

I like #4 today with the circular drive

Anonymous said...

They're all beautiful! I really like the second one though!

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the big driveways with the fountains in the middle...that is very cool. Thanks for giving us this wonderful tour!!!

MaricrisG said...

wow these are pretty awesome houses! I love them!!!

Unknown said...

I actually like the one from today that you caught on trash day. I love all that garage space and I'm a sucker for a circle driveway.